Clear all

New track - sunburst.thr

9 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@dbullard)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Also available on my Dropbox account: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/yd5a5v37c6bz2sd/AAD9m1W7lSUnSixx5ZjfZeWFa?dl=0

Feel free to copy/distribute.  And, of course, permission granted to share in the Sisyphus Dropbox.

Enjoy!

(@dbullard)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Here's the JPG picture (beware - this moves a lot of sand from the center of the table, you may want to push some back in when it's done):

ReplyQuote
(@bruce)
Admin

@dbullard - Thanks, this is great work! Mirrored both the thr and jpg file in our public tracks Dropbox, in dbullard folder.

ReplyQuote
(@dithermaster)
Contributor

Looks good in color too (it's not nearly "done" in this photo and was still running many hours later...)

ReplyQuote
(@dbullard)
Contributor
Topic starter  
Posted by: dithermaster

Looks good in color too (it's not nearly "done" in this photo and was still running many hours later...)

OK, there's something really cool about seeing someone else's rendering of a file I created. 🙂

Nice lights, BTW...

ReplyQuote
(@dithermaster)
Contributor

Agreed - when I see pictures of my tracks on other people's tables, I'm tickled.

Here's some more pictures of the lights:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/fVMgXnNyFhDpPjwb6

ReplyQuote
(@bruce)
Admin

when I see pictures of my tracks on other people's tables, I'm tickled

I'll second that!

ReplyQuote
(@dithermaster)
Contributor

I was double super tickled when I saw one of my tracks in the Sisyphus Mini Kickstarter video and one on the main page. Thank you Bruce for your kind words to the many track creators. Hopefully the higher volumes of the Mini (and a "Community" tab in the app) will bring even more talented creators. It must have been a weird feeling for you to see new and unknown stuff on your tables that previously only ran your own beautiful work.

ReplyQuote
(@bruce)
Admin

@dithermaster -

It must have been a weird feeling for you to see new and unknown stuff on your tables ...

Not weird - fantastic - as in a literal fantasy I've had for years come true! More Sisyphi out in the world, tables or Minis, will hopefully spur more tracks, more software, more experimentation!

ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop