Clear all

Version 1.3 Track Upload UI issues

7 Posts
4 Users
4 Likes
(@safepassagedesign)
Contributor
Topic starter  

When uploading a track, currently the text in the  "creator" box is real text instead of shadow text.  This means you have to delete all the text before you type in creator.  It should be shadow text that disappears when you click in the box to being entering creator name

(@safepassagedesign)
Contributor
Topic starter  

There is currently no way to delete a track.  So if you get an upload you don't like or want to fix,  you can't delete it and upload it again.

ReplyQuote
(@safepassagedesign)
Contributor
Topic starter  

During upload,   after REJECT you should go back to upload page not the home page.    This will allow you to attempt more uploads.

ReplyQuote
(@bruce)
Admin

There is a way to delete tracks (and playlists) - but it is hard to find. Go to the track you want to delete, click the expand icon (two opposite facing arrows), then click the trash can icon. Clearly, this should be easier to find!

ReplyQuote
(@kristoffer-bjorkman)
Contributor

Posted by: Bruce

There is a way to delete tracks (and playlists) - but it is hard to find. 

Thanks, I just found this in the non-beta part of the forum, I would never have discovered it without your post.

ReplyQuote
(@timmccarty)
Contributor

A warning message would be helpful - I just deleted a pattern and am here now trying to figure out how to restore it.

ReplyQuote
(@bruce)
Admin

Yeah, you're right. The dev's made it hard to find the delete button, but should have asked for confirmation before deleting. Not sure there is a way to un-delete - if it was one of the tracks that shipped with the table, let me know the name and I'll email it to you (and you can upload it to the table from a web-browser).

ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop