Version 1.3 THR upload problems with generating thumbnails

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@safepassagedesign)
Contributor
Topic starter  

This bug has been confirmed.

When uploading THR files, some files do not get a thumbnail until you leave the upload screen and go to another screen.

A few THR files never got thumbnails and just stayed as default icons.

dither_hypnogrid.thr

dither_sierpinski6.thr

dither_eccentricerase.thr

It looks like the forum currently doesn't allow .THR files so for now I'll just post the .png that the author included.

(@kristoffer-bjorkman)
Contributor

I am using beta firmware version 1.3.11. I have also had troubles with some THR uploads not getting thumbnails/previews (not just delayed, but never at all). I have however re-uploaded the same THRs and then succeeded, including those mentioned here.

It seems there is nothing in all of the current THRs available from HeroPup, SlightlyLoony, TheJuggler or Dithermaster that absolutely prevents preview generation but rather that the problems are the result of a combination of events.

Unfortunately re-uploading creates duplicate entries for the same THR and I don't know of any way to remove tracks from the library, so now I have duplicate copies of some tracks, one without thumbnail and one with.

ReplyQuote
(@kristoffer-bjorkman)
Contributor

Posted by: [email protected]

Unfortunately re-uploading creates duplicate entries for the same THR and I don't know of any way to remove tracks from the library, so now I have duplicate copies of some tracks, one without thumbnail and one with.

This part was solved by reading Bruce's comment here, it's just the UI is a bit deceptive.

ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop