4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@jessicarunnels)
Contributor
Topic starter  

--Ability to sort tracks alphabetically

--Ability to sort tracks by creator

--Ability to force a refresh of the thumbnail when it fails (seems like this happens a lot)

--Ability to specify (for a track that can start on the edge or center) where to start

--Ability to drag and drop to change the order of tracks being played in the current list. (basically to have a way to seamlessly select the next track to play without interrupting the current track and forcing a whole homing sequence).

Also, this is a bug, I guess -- I have noticed that when a list is playing and I select a new track to play in that list, the track I select is skipped and the next track is played.

(@jessicarunnels)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Additional bug (while I am at it, I guess) -- every time I try to upload more than one track at a time (and sometimes when I am just trying to upload several in sequence), the table will crash and require an unplug/replug to get going and connected again.

ReplyQuote
(@bruce)
Admin

Hi Jessica -

Thanks for the bug reports. I know the app evolution is slow, but we have a new dev team taking over, and we're very optimistic they will be able to take the app to the next level in the near future. There is a lot of streamlining to be done - all the features / bugs your ask for / report are known well to us. We'll get to them, promise. In the mean time, than for your patience.

Bruce

ReplyQuote
(@mgraf68)
Contributor

Is that new dev team messing with firmware updates lately? (See post on firmware)

ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop