Community features

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@ndhutchison)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Hi team,

Is it possible to add some account management options (like being able to pick a username).Β  Seems that the default uses the prefix to the email as a username.Β  I note that the staff can have a more friendly name.Β  Might be nice to have that option πŸ˜€

Looking at the profile page seems like there's all sorts of features possible that haven't been enabled yet.

(@micahr)
Admin

I agree that this should be changed. Currently it's locked into username which cannot be changed. There is a nickname field that can be edited by an admin, though. We'll look at adding a user editable field soon.

ReplyQuote
(@micahr)
Admin

Actually, it looks like you can go to your account page and update 'Display Name'. Let me know if that works for you.

ReplyQuote
(@jonj-kay)
Contributor

worked for me.

JK

ReplyQuote
(@ndhutchison)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Thanks Micah,

Having checked, I was looking in the main sisyphus-industries page, (which has a my-account page), and not in the community account ( which seems to be independent, but somehow linked!)

ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop