5 Users
1 Likes
(@curtis)
Contributor
Topic starter  

For bugs, ideas, and design flow.

(@jonj-kay)
Contributor

2 things have hit me since downloading the beta.

am using an iphone. And have passwords saved using last pass  many apps that require  you to log in enable last pass to find the relevant site automatically.

on the beta- to log into the community section I have to search for the sisyphus account in last pass each time  

second this is  that I have to log in to the community section each time I start the sisyphus app  is there any chance of some persistence?  

j

ReplyQuote
(@curtis)
Contributor
Topic starter  

jonj-kay, 

I noticed the release that was published on Test Flight and the one I intended for the group to have our not the same. I am waiting for apple to review the version I would like you to use. (which has log-in credential persistence) and some other features. Look for 1.8.56 in the next day or so. Sorry for pushing the old version and thanks for the info!

Curtis

ReplyQuote
(@jonj-kay)
Contributor

????  just recieved 1.8.56

j

ReplyQuote
(@lguo888)
Contributor

I wish it's easier to delete tracks from default list. Swipe to confirm delete instead of clicking on the track and choose to delete. It's really an hassle if I want to delete 10, 20, 30 tracks.  

ReplyQuote
(@bruce)
Admin

Understood! We're working on enabling batch operations - including deletion. Should be relatively soon.

ReplyQuote
(@lguo888)
Contributor

I was trying to go to community to add a track and got this error showed in the picture. The track was not added to my list and it was also removed from the community track list so I couldn't try to add it later. Please look into this. Thanks. 

ReplyQuote
(@micahr)
Admin

Do you remember what the specific name of the track you were attempting to download was? I'll need this to look into it.

Thanks,

Micah

ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop