skip to Main Content
Playlist track limi...

Notifications
Clear all

Playlist track limit and dissapearing tracks with repeat?

0 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@burningamd)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Does the playlist have a track limit? Not all load on the home tab for me. Also, if I turn the repeat toggle (I guess that's what it is, not the shuffle) several tracks will disappear. 

(@bruce)
Admin

The tracks that appear on the home screen are the current one (top), and those that will follow, in order below it. There is no limit (that I know of) for number of tracks in a playlist - but the "tracks coming up list" only shows a certain number. When the repeat toggle is on, the track list wraps around to the beginning of the playlist. When you toggle it off, the "wrapped around" tracks (past the end of the playlist) will disappear, since they are no longer coming up.

ReplyQuote
(@burningamd)
Contributor
Topic starter  

OK, so the tracks in the giant playlist are there just not showing up on home screen.

And on a smaller one, after going through a few tracks, with repeat off, only the remainder are shown, but with repeat on, the ones that have already been played show back up at the end.

Got it.

ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop