skip to Main Content
Accidentally delete...

Notifications
Clear all

Accidentally deleted the 'Erase' track from the Tracks list...

0 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@shannon)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Hello.  A new Mini owner here just starting to use the table.  Absolutely love playing with it!  Last night I erased the table and was preparing to select another track when I started the Erase track again by mistake.  I pressed the 3 dots to the right and saw the trash can icon.  I pressed it thinking it would remove the track from the current queue.  Instead, the track was deleted from the Tracks list.  Erase is still present in one of the Playlists.  However, I could not find a way to get the track listed back under the Tracks area.  I also tried going to the community area to download the track, but I couldn't find it there.

Any help in getting the track put back on top my Tracks list would be greatly appreciated!

(@dithermaster)
Contributor

Settings > Advanced > Factory Reset should bring it back. You'll need to re-connect WiFi and re-add any community tracks afterwards.

ReplyQuote
(@shannon)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Thank you very much.  I was contacted by Sisyphus support who stated they will most likely put the track in the Community area very soon.  Meanwhile, for anyone else who needs it, I have attached the track here.

ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop