YAS

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@craigdharris)
Contributor
Topic starter  

(Yet Another Suggestion)

This device is one of my favourite things on the planet, ever. I've had it for close to six months and am still amazed by it on a regular basis.

So, in the spirit of making it even better, here are my humble suggestions:

1. In addition to "Now Playing" and "Next Up" add "Just Finished" so that when I walk up to the table and see something amazing being overwritten I can easily note what I missed so I can play it again.

2. With the disclaimer that I realize this is a very non-trivial thing to code - a guy can dream, right? Similar to how the "Attach" and "Detach" files work, have customizable "Settings" files that you could edit and add to Playlists. The Settings file would let you change any available settings (and, some day, ones that aren't available yet...like "email me when the track is complete") so you could do whatever you wanted whenever you wanted - speed up, slow down, change the colour, don't pause after an erase but do pause when a track completes, etc.

Cheers, thanks again to everyone involved in creating this and take care!

Craig

(@bruce)
Admin

@craigdharris - Thanks for both the feedback and your suggestions. I will relay them to our dev team.

ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop