skip to Main Content
"Connection line" i...

Notifications
Clear all

"Connection line" in the editor is AWESOME!

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@dbullard)
Contributor
Topic starter  

I'm not sure when this slipped in, but this is one of the nicest things to happen to the UI!

I often like to have my table draw patterns on a "pristine" surface.  But, sometimes, the ball isn't where the next track needs it, and that leads to a nasty spiral which is often visible under the new track.

Having a visual indication in the editor that this will happen make it so much easier to make sure the ball is where it needs to be after the last erase.

Thanks again!

(@mgraf68)
Contributor

I just saw this and not completely sure how it works - is there some instruction on what this collection line indicator is or how to utilize it when organizing tracks?

ReplyQuote
(@dbullard)
Contributor
Topic starter  

When you're editing tracks in a playlist (see attached file), if the next track needs to start somewhere other than where the ball was left at the end of current track, you'll see a yellow line with the words "Connection line" - that means you'll see the ball move from 0->1 (or 1->0) before the next track starts.

Generally, I try to avoid this, but there are times I'll force the ball to goto 1 or 0 - this shows it nicely.

ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop