Clear all

Sisyphus Update 1.12.22

7 Posts
3 Users
2 Likes
(@matt2)
Admin
Topic starter  

Version 1.12.22 is out, with updates to the apps (1.12.31) as well. Most of the changes are under the hood, as we have some new lights and bottom covers for our round tables, and this update prepares your phones for our rectangular XYLA tables. The same app can control any version of Sisyphus, no separate app needed.

Bruce reacted
(@albymar671)
Contributor

There are problems with Huawei P20pro Android Emui 12, apps does not open

ReplyQuote
(@matt2)
Admin
Topic starter  

Thank you for the notice, we are looking into the fix. What OS version is on the device?

We have received a similar complaint from a customer with Android 11. In internal testing, 12+ has been fine.

ReplyQuote
(@albymar671)
Contributor

@matt2  Android 12

This post was modified 4 months ago 3 times by albymar671

ReplyQuote
(@tallpaul6ft7)
Contributor

My Samsung note 9 has a problem with the latest upgrade.  The app will not open. Removed it and reinstalled it. No joy. Luckily my tablet sill has the old version and I was able to get into the controls for the table. But with the new upgrade my cell phone is useless. Still using android 10, if you need any other data, let me know.  Thanks, Paul Gaede. 

ReplyQuote
(@matt2)
Admin
Topic starter  

Thank you all for the notes. The fix is in Google's hands, and will be out on the Play Store as soon as it passes review.

Matt

ReplyQuote
(@albymar671)
Contributor

@matt2  All arranged Android WebView updated by Google

Bruce reacted
ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop