7 Posts
5 Users
1 Likes
(@mborgchello-nl)
Contributor
Topic starter  
How nice it would be if:
-You would be able to define and save the preferred speed for a track
-You could add tracks to a queue while the table is running.

(@bruce)
Admin

Both excellent requests. We've discussed both in our dev meetings, and both on our to-do list.

ReplyQuote
(@gillesp99)
Contributor

A nice addition would be to have somewhere an "erase button" (linked to the default erase track") in the home menu.

This way, it would avoid to each time, having to browse the whole library to retreive the "erase track". Would be nice to users like me, who most of the time, choose the drawing to do each time, instead of starting a playlist.

ReplyQuote
(@bruce)
Admin

Like it! Will discuss with our dev team....

ReplyQuote
(@massrich)
Contributor

Posted by: Marcel Borg
How nice it would be if:
-You would be able to define and save the preferred speed for a track

Agreed! I use some tracks as a base before the next track, or to plow sand back to the center, so I’m not concerned about precision on those tracks, and would use faster speeds. For more intricate patterns, slower speed with more detail is better.

In addition to the ability to change the speed of individual tracks in a playlist, I’d also like the ability to select whether to pause after each track. If I ran an E10, an attach or detach, or an Apache1 in reverse to push sand into the center, I would deselect the contemplation pause after those tracks. Possibly, for the attach and detach, program it to immediately begin the next track always.

When editing a playlist, and selecting the add a track option, could the new track be inserted into the playlist at the point where you are in the list? Current behavior adds the new track to the bottom of the list, then you need to drag the track into the desired position in the playlist.

What function does the “favorite” button have? Can “favorited” tracks be added to the left side of the edit playlist screen so they could be inserted easily? If so, I’d recommend that the attach and detach tracks default to “favorite” for easy insertion. If this is already a feature, please accept my apology for not having tested it!

Do the tracks have the ability to attach multiple images in the library? I’d appreciate seeing images of the track in standard and reversed mode (for those that can be reversed), and with multi-ball (standard and reversed).

Finally, I have a suggestion for an edge-plowing track. The magnet can go outside of rho 1, as it does during the park and attach routines. Can a track be created to use the second ball to run consecutive reversing “c” patterns ending at each edge of the garage from the extreme reach of the 2nd magnet arm to clear the edges of the sand ridge back inside of the rho=1 position?

Thank you!

This post was modified 3 years ago by massrich

ReplyQuote
(@jmcd1965)
Contributor

There is no need to browse all of the menus for it. At the top of the screen on the Tracks tab is a window. Just type "erase" and all tracks with the word "erase" in it's name will appear for you to click on and run.

Bruce reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bruce)
Admin

Appreciate the multiple suggestions, and will discuss with devs. One thing to keep in mind is that high speed on tracks that have sharp corners (which "erase" completely avoids) is more likely to cause position error on metal tables and Minis (because they use steppers, which do not have position feedback). Position error does not cause physical harm - but can cause noise, distorted tracks, and losing the ball from hitting the ball park.

ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop