Community

Feature Request - E...

Feature Request - Erase Between Tracks  

RSS

(@apisdorf)
Contributor
March 13, 2020 9:27 pm  

I would love to see a new feature in the app to allow for an erase to occur between tracks. I would set it up as a checkbox just like the pause between tracks.  I would think it should be configured so the erase occurs before a new track is started so that the pause between tracks would occur after the previous track completes but not also after the erase occurs.

I would also suggest that you allow the user to select the track they want to use for the erase. For instance, I like to use spmrph1r for erases rather than the actual Erase track. 

This functionality would make a big difference to me because I like seeing each pattern without the previous pattern underneath it. And setting that up now would require creating a playlist with an erase track between each actual track. That would be painful to create. It would also mean that a pause between tracks would pause both before and after the erase. 

What do you think?

(@apisdorf)
Contributor
March 21, 2020 7:59 am  

Thoughts?  

ReplyQuote
(@bruce)
Admin
March 22, 2020 3:17 pm  

Sorry for the delay - it's a good idea, and feasible. But given current events and its effect on everything, including our staffing, we won't be able to address additions to the app for a bit. Looking forward to when things are normal enough for us to be able to tackle options like your request.

ReplyQuote
(@apisdorf)
Contributor
March 22, 2020 4:32 pm  

Bruce,

Of course I understand.  Thank you for your response.

Jordan

ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Working

Please Login or Register