Clear all

Delete track capability?

5 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
(@gliebig)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Can you delete a downloaded track?  Would like to have that feature for ones that I didn't care for.

Also, I think it would be neat if the app would keep count of how many times you've played each track.

cwgleitz reacted
(@matt2)
Admin

You can delete a track: click on the track from a playlist or the tracks list in the Library, and you will see a large preview and a list of options (Play, Favorite, etc). Scroll down if you need to, and Delete is the last option. 

Nice suggestion on the # of times played too. I'll see about squeezing that in the future.

ReplyQuote
(@gliebig)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Got it, thanks.  Apparently, I never scrolled down. 🧐 

ReplyQuote
(@gliebig)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Could you tell me what force orientation does?

I have a mini and a coffee.  Many tracks get a little "smushed" on the mini.  Is that what this feature is for?

ReplyQuote
(@matt2)
Admin

Force Orientation fixes the direction (up?) that the track draws. Normally, when one track ends the theta (rotation) continues relative to where the last one stopped. This forces the ball to start at a zero point.

Example: the snowboarder will always be drawn facing the same direction if Force Orientation is selected for it.

ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop