Clear all

App/Sisyphus Update 1.10.77

10 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@matt2)
Admin
Topic starter  

Today we released a new update to the Sisyphus tables, with a matching update coming to iOS and Android as soon as they pass review with their stores.

Sisyphus 1.10.77 update includes:

• Fix reversible issue with old tracks (endless teardrop)
  • Remove comments/duplicate verts on track intake
  • Hotspot turned off if connected to Ethernet
  • Force Orientation for tracks
  • Download Webcenter tracks directly
  • Async track time calculating, cached track time values (less movement pauses when this occurs)
  • Skip thr lines with more than 2 values, clamp Rho values to -0.1:1.1

App/Browser 1.10.51 update includes:

• Tablet/Web view layout added (see attachment)
  • Dark Mode (based on your OS settings)
  • Change brightness or Sisyphus from Sleeping Screen
  • Shutdown added to Advanced Settings
  • Improved track time on Home page
  • Force Orientation toggle on track page
  • Additional bug fixes
  • Tilt controller (App only)

The update as a whole fixes a number of bugs that could make the table pause movement when is shouldn't have. 

As for what is coming up in the next updates, we will be working on Erase Between Tracks (it is working, but the playlist logic still needs work). We also are working hard on a new card image that is more resilient to power loss issues and a new update process that is faster and more reliable.

(@lguo888)
Contributor

Hi, when I tried to get the update, the app can't find my network, I have restarted my iphone and download new app from app store, my network still doesn't show on the list. please see the attached pictures. Thanks 

ReplyQuote
(@lguo888)
Contributor

screenshot from sisyphus app

ReplyQuote
 ken1
(@ken1)
Contributor

I updated to 1.10.77 and now I have the endless teardrop. Did not have it before. Can upload a pic or video if needed.

I've tried rebooting a couple of times. Other suggestions to try?

Are there patterns I should just delete?

Would an unplug help?

Thanks!

ReplyQuote
(@matt2)
Admin
Topic starter  

lguo888, 

I'm not quite following the network error. Which network are you trying to connect to? I see that it thought the password was incorrect. This may be easier to work out with you if you start a trouble ticket at http://sisyphus-industries.zendesk.com/

ReplyQuote
(@matt2)
Admin
Topic starter  

ken1, 

The endless teardrop was previously caused by toggling the "Reversible" option on a track that was downloaded from Community. You could try toggling the option on the problem track, but I would like to see the logs from your table if possible. It would be easier on my end to work this out via a support ticket on http://sisyphus-industries.zendesk.com/  

Thanks,
Matt

ReplyQuote
(@dithermaster)
Contributor

I think the endless teardrop can still happen with latest firmware. Shortly after installing 1.10.77 on a mini I got it.

///d@

ReplyQuote
(@matt2)
Admin
Topic starter  

Dithermaster,

Would you be able to turn on Log sharing from Advanced Settings, and start a Support ticket for this from the app? I'd like to take a look at the logs from your Mini.

Thanks,
Matt

ReplyQuote
(@dithermaster)
Contributor

@matt2: done. It was a pretty fresh setup so only had the factory tracks and the dithermaster tracks. I don't recall if the endless teardrop happened before the additional tracks got loaded, but I'm pretty sure it was after the firmware update. Hopefully the logs will be helpful to you.

ReplyQuote
(@lguo888)
Contributor

No more issue. found out it's router's problem, Thank you!

ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop