Clear all

Pause fail

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@adambrower)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Occasionally, "pause" is not available in the app: the "Play" icon is displayed instead of the "pause" icon, and once this happens, the condition persists until I reboot the Pi. No subsequently played track can be paused.

Am I overlooking a remedy, or is this a known bug?

(@bruce)
Admin

This sounds new to me. What version of firmware are you on? (Settings > Advanced). Will relay to our dev team....

ReplyQuote
(@adambrower)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Using 1.10.83, current afaik. 

ReplyQuote
(@matt2)
Admin

I don't know of any bugs similar to this. It sounds like a connectivity issue: the phone is requesting the pause (or play), but not hearing a response and unable to make more calls. 

Could I take a look a the log files on your Sisyphus? Go to Settings->Advanced->Log Files and be sure the "Share Log Files" is enabled. I'll also need to know the ID of your table which you can find at the top of the Advanced Settings page (should look like: pi_0000000012345678). You can email me that info at matt[at]sisyphus-industries.com Thanks!

ReplyQuote
(@adambrower)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Glad to oblige. Can't copy the ID, but I'll include an image.

I haven't seen a recurrence since the fw update, by the way. 

ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop