Clear all

Ball goes to rho=1 at end of track

5 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
(@adambrower)
Contributor
Topic starter  

This occurs seemingly at random. Today, after I ran apache1, the ball carved a straight line to the perimeter after the track was finished. The same thing happens sometimes with other tracks  

What's up with that?

(@bruce)
Admin

What firmware version are you on? (Settings > Advanced > Firmware Version). After it bee lines to the perimeter, does the next track start as expected, or does it try to go further out?

ReplyQuote
(@adambrower)
Contributor
Topic starter  

I have the current update.

I was running a single track. It stops at rho=1.. 

ReplyQuote
(@bruce)
Admin

I pinged Matt (our lead dev) - He thinks it may be a leftover from an old issue related to track-optimizing (removing points that are extremely close together). He suggests sending the log file to our support desk:

Connect to your table with you computers browser (not phone app). Go to settings > Advanced. Mouse click 7x on the "Advanced" banner on top (it will open more settings). Scroll down to Log Files, and open. Choose download all. Send files to support@sisyphus-industries.com

Also, he suggested you can try to delete the file (apache1) and then download it from the Community repo again.

ReplyQuote
(@adambrower)
Contributor
Topic starter  

I'll try this after the Packers are sufficiently humiliated. 

It's not just apache1. Same phenomenon arises occasionally with erase, peon1, et al. 

Bruce reacted
ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop