Clear all

Feature request and erase question

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@patti)
Contributor
Topic starter  

I'm not sure which category is the right one for this but this is my best guess.

I like to live-DJ my table fairly often rather than constructing playlists.  I would love it if I could see an indication of the 0-1 nature of each track both in the track list and on the detail screen that I get when I click a specific track.  I can often guess about whether a track starts at 0 or 1 or is reversible, but having something like "01R" or "11" would make this a lot easier.

In a similar vein, I have my own EraseIn and EraseOut tracks that just send the ball to the rail or the center and then do an erase.  Can I set them to run at the speed of the original erase track?  Intuitively it looks like I can edit the status.json file and bump up the vel setting but I'd rather not break something by screwing around too far beyond the bounds of my knowledge.

Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop