Clear all

Uploaded tracks through webcenter but not showing in Community

0 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@heropup)
Contributor
Topic starter  

So I'm a bit confused...I uploaded six tracks through the webcenter on desktop, four of which are public, but I can't see any of them when I search through the Community tab on the phone app or the web app.  I can't find myself in the artist list, and under My Tracks, it's just blank.  Maybe I did something wrong?  I see them in the webcenter, but nowhere else.  I can still upload them directly to my table via the Advanced functionality and they play fine that way but sharing is caring!

(@bruce)
Admin

It looks like your account was not "enabled". I checked the enable box - try now :). (If that doesn't work, let me know. We'll get you in. (your tracks are some of my very favorite!))

ReplyQuote
(@bruce)
Admin

This just in from our developer, Matt:

My first guess is that he already has his own tracks downloaded. The default filters show only tracks you have not yet downloaded. If he goes to the hamburger icon (three lines) and switches the filter to "All Tracks", does that show his own again? Tracks you've already downloaded will have the green checkmark next to them.

Matt

ReplyQuote
(@heropup)
Contributor
Topic starter  

That did it--thanks so much!  I hope to generate more soon.

ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop