Clear all

Upload issues - Incorrect Verts

4 Posts
3 Users
2 Likes
(@mgraf68)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Hi folks - has anyone experience an error of "Incorrect Verts" when trying to upload tracks? (screenshot attached).  I have tried to upload some of the tracks from Dithermaster and Heropup and get this error.   

Since I was having issues with files on my Mac before as far as the format, I made sure and downloaded these using Chrome instead of Safari, and they show up as THR files on my computer.

I have tried accessing the table from both Safari and Chrome and both give the same error.

Thanks,

Mark

(@ndhutchison)
Contributor

Mark, Can you open one of the files in your favourite text editor and see how it looks?  If you don't see something along the lines of the below, then you've not grabbed the thr file that you thought you had.

0 0
0 0
125.66370614 0.2
125.66370614 1
245.04422698 0.8

mgraf68 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@mgraf68)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Sorry for the late reply, I thought the forum would automatically notify me on a topic I started.

OK, I think I am facing a similar issue again with the file format.  Even though the file saved as a THR file, it appears it came through with HTML code in it.   I went back to Github, clicked the THR file, right-clicked on RAW to "Save Link as" - and saved the THR file.   Opened it in a txt editor to verify there was nothing but the coordinates in it.  

All I can think of is I must have been sloppy with the whole save as steps above and it came through as an HTML download.   All seems well again - the files uploaded to the table without issue.   I know to check them now in the txt editor beforehand just to make sure.

Sorry, guess I am pretty green at downloading code files from Github.

Appreciate the help from the community!

Mark

ReplyQuote
(@bruce)
Admin

Just part of the learning process, Mark (welcome to the club :). Thanks Juggler for nailing it!

Bruce

mgraf68 reacted
ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop