skip to Main Content
Some of my first at...

Notifications
Clear all

Some of my first attempts using sandify (New Tracks)

0 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
(@dougo)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Hey all

Here are some of my better first attempts at using sandify.  I think I shared them with the link befow.  You are welcome to mirror them on your public dropbox aswell and I hope everyone enjoys them.

I'm not super good at forums and file sharing so let me know if the link doesn't work.

Doug

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/eiwce6lq0fat1y5/AAAZFdXZ4IErHN3xu4VB0Cs1a?dl=0

This topic was modified 4 years ago 2 times by DougO

(@bruce)
Admin

Welcome to our forum, Doug! And thanks for sharing these. We are phasing out of using a Dropbox folder for public tracks, now that we have opened our Community section of the app (at long last!). All you need to do is log in at webcenter.sisyphus-industries.com, and then upload your tracks. Thumbnail images of the tracks will auto-generate, and so people can get an idea of the what the track will look like before downloading and running them.

Also - a nice feature of Sandify is that it allows you to view track files - just click on the Code tab, and then the "Click to load" under the Theta Rho Input heading. The track will be drawn in the black field, and there is a slider at the bottom which steps you through the path's course.

Bruce

DougO reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dougo)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Can you post a link please? When I enter "webcenter.sisyphus-industries.com" I get a "This site can't be reach" message.  Tried on chrome and edge browsers.

ReplyQuote
(@curtis)
Contributor

Hi exodus5139 -Doug, 

I am having no problems accessing the site on my end. Can you try this link here:

https://webcenter.sisyphus-industries.com/

Hopefully this helps.

Thanks

This post was modified 4 years ago by curtis

ReplyQuote
(@dougo)
Contributor
Topic starter  

This does help greatly, thanks!!

ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop