Default playlist tracks?

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@goulet)
Contributor
Topic starter  

hello!

Started playing with the table and creating my own tracks. This is so fun. Was wondering how many points you have for the original Erase track - it goes much faster than those I created (for different resolutions and start-stop locations). 

On a related note, it would be great to have access to the tracks from the default playlist. I could not find them. I want to see what tracks are edge-center, edge-edge, etc. So as to create more fluid playlists. 

Thanx much!

(@dithermaster)
Contributor

"Erase" just has two points (radius goes from 0.0 to 1.0 and theta goes around like 100 times). But the speed isn't because of the point count. There is special code in the Sisyphus program that "knows" about erase and runs it faster. Bruce has talked about adding the ability for other tracks to do the same but it's not in current software.

ReplyQuote
(@goulet)
Contributor
Topic starter  

That explains it. I tried different number of points to no avail... looking forward to having this option at some point  my custom erases are slow  

Regarding the default tracks, can those be shared? Or at a minimum, it would be great to know their start-end locations.

ReplyQuote
(@jeffblize)
Contributor

Where do you go to create your own custom tracks?

ReplyQuote
(@dithermaster)
Contributor

I go to Visual Studio <g>.

See "How do I create my own paths?" support topic:

https://sisyphus-industries.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360004730252-How-do-I-create-my-own-paths-

ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop