skip to Main Content
Can We get a copy o...

Notifications
Clear all

Can We get a copy of the default Sisyphus Tracks as .thr files?

15 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
(@crsolomon)
Contributor
Topic starter  

In the Dropbox area you can find all of the tracks that the community has produced, but none of the source files for the default tracks in the app.  Is it possible to put them there?    Or for us to just request one?  (I am looking for HEP)

(@bruce)
Admin

Sent via email.

ReplyQuote
(@crsolomon)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Thank you - in return I post a reversed HEP that to me at least makes a more interesting pattern.    And I added an erase header to it so it clears the field before it draws the pattern so the background is smooth.

This post was modified 5 years ago by crsolomon

ReplyQuote
(@whofan)
Contributor

I'm sure it is posted somewhere but I can't seem to find it. Where is the link to the dropbox of community created tracks?

LOVING my Mini w/ glass and lights

ReplyQuote
(@whofan)
Contributor

Found it! For those who stumble here it is https://www.dropbox.com/sh/n2l29huvdrjalyx/AAA69jTy1aDobkR_wKog1Ewka?dl=0

ReplyQuote
(@dithermaster)
Contributor

Many of these are or will be in the Community tab of the application now, and are much easier to add to your table from there.

ReplyQuote
(@vinzent-schreiner)
Contributor

Sadly the link to the dropbox is no longer valid.. 🙁

Do you have the files and could upload them for me?

ReplyQuote
(@bruce)
Admin

You can readily download them to your table / Mini by using the Community tab on our app.

ReplyQuote
(@kieran-eglin)
Contributor

I can't afford a table at the moment, but until then I'm very interested in making tracks. Would it be possible to be sent some of the default thr files to draw inspiration from?

Thank you!

ReplyQuote
(@bruce)
Admin

@kieran-eglin - Almost all the tracks in the "default" playlist that ships with our tables and Minis were created by me (some are over 20 years old now). While these are shipped to all our customers, and can be downloaded directly to tables / Minis using our app, I choose not to make the raw thr files publicly available. However, we have a great series of video tutorials that should give you considerable info on how to create tracks yourself.

ReplyQuote
(@kieran-eglin)
Contributor

Very reasonable, thanks for the heads up.

My main curiosity was around how certain patterns/shapes are expressed by the thr files and those videos look like just the thing!  Hopefully you'll be seeing some posts from me soon if I can come up with anything cool.

ReplyQuote
(@jamesjeffereyder)
Contributor

Feel free to email me any tracks you design.  ill gladly shoot video and or pics and send you the finished design.  Cheers.  

ReplyQuote
(@jamesjeffereyder)
Contributor

[email protected]

ReplyQuote
(@kieran-eglin)
Contributor

Thank you for the offer!  That's really kind of you.  I'll let you know if I end up making anything that I think could be cool

ReplyQuote
(@jamesjeffereyder)
Contributor

Sounds great. 

James 

ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop