Clear all

Approved vs Unapproved Tracks

0 Posts
3 Users
3 Likes
(@dougo)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Having looked around the forum a bit and not been able to find anything I wanted to ask about what qualifies a track to be approved, or unapproved?

I recently summitted some tracks and not all of them were approved so I was wondering why that was so I could fix the issue and resubmit them and also avoid similar issues in the future.

Thanks

(@bruce)
Admin

I don't know about this - so please give me a bit to check out what happened...

1245807687 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dougo)
Contributor
Topic starter  

A little more info to help focus your search:

Some of the tracks I submitted were just the reverse of other tracks, which I thought maybe were not approved for that fact (ex. DougO-Asym1Rev).  I submitted them that way thinking that for tracks that look very different depending on direction you would be able to view a thumbnail of the track forward and reverse on the app and also insert them more easily in playlists.

Two tracks (DougO-AsymBasket and DougO-Pangolin)  didn't have that problem though, so I'm not sure what would have been wrong with them.

This post was modified 4 years ago 2 times by DougO

ReplyQuote
(@micahr)
Admin

Dougo,

The reason these tracks haven't been approved is unrelated. I took a quick look at your tracks and there is no issue with their content.

There is a bug in our server causing them to have null variables for Rho position. This is caused by tracks coming out of Sandify with commenting in them. We're going to fix the issue in our server before approving the tracks. There's nothing additional you need to do at this time.

Thanks for your patience and contributions!

Micah

1245807687 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@micahr)
Admin

Dougo,

We've got the bug fixed and I've approved your tracks. Thanks for your patience.

Micah

1245807687 reacted
ReplyQuote
(@dougo)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Thanks for taking care of that, I'm glad all of my tracks are available to everyone now!

ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop