Clear all

Manually change time & date

6 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@shiphtfour)
Contributor
Topic starter  

I have an issue when using Night Mode, since my table seems to have the incorrect time of day. The hours that I set for Night Mode are not the hours that the table turns off and on during. Is there a way to re-sync the date and time or enter it manually?

(@bruce)
Admin

This is an issue we're working on. Can you tell me some details:

How far is the timing off?

Is it always the same increment off?

What version are your running (Settings> Advanced>Sisyphus Firmware Version) - ?

We'll get this fixed.

ReplyQuote
(@shiphtfour)
Contributor
Topic starter  

The timing is off by quite a lot (4-6 hours I think)

It does appear to be the same increment off each day.

I am running the latest firmware, v1.4.0

ReplyQuote
(@bruce)
Admin

One thing to check for is that the times for sleep and wake might be swapped. "Start" means the time sleeping starts, not the ball :). I think the table gets the current time from your phone. If you've only connected with a browser, try the mobile app. In the mean time, you can either disable Nightmode, or you can try "fooling" it by putting in times will compensate for what sounds like a fixed timing error.

We will ping our dev team, but if this doesn't fix itself, please create a support ticket (bottom of the page).

ReplyQuote
(@shiphtfour)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Correct, I have the start time set to when Night Mode should start (and the table should turn off). I've only connected to my table with the phone App so far, when I first set it up the time was correct but something happened since to make it change. I will try shifting the start/stop time to compensate as a temporary solution for now.

ReplyQuote
(@slbeason)
Contributor

Did this get fixed or updated?  Our table was delivered yesterday (10/15/18) and we are over the moon thrilled with it, but the night mode did not work for us - it is way off.  I am using the latest firmware (as of yesterday) and the Android app on my phone.  I can't find anywhere in the settings to set the current time.  Please advise...thanking you in advance.

ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop