Demo track for guests

3 Posts
3 Users
3 Likes
 w2p2
(@w2p2)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Is there a track that displays what our tables can do in a short amount of time?

We live in a retirement community and people ask if they can come and watch our table. The problem I am running into is I may be running a design that takes a few hrs or doing an erase. Id like to have something where I could run a 10 min design that shows something interesting for them to watch. Perhaps  a track that just goes around the perimeter of the table so the design in the middle is not disturbed. They all want to see the ball move. We have a few designs we keep all day showing because of their beauty. I hate to start the table up and ruin them just to show them the ball makes the design.

Any suggestions?

(@bruce)
Admin

Hmm... I don't really have a good, ready-made solution for you. Sisyphus is, by its nature,  a slowly evolving experience - difficult to show specific drawings quickly. You can always change to a track, like "India" which covers a lot of the field relatively quickly. But I might suggest asking your guests to look closely at how the ball is creating the highly intricate dunes with extreme precision, as it adds layer after layer to long tracks like "Apache." Take a look at the Community tracks (Community tab on your app), and maybe you can find a short track that plays near the periphery?

ReplyQuote
(@pjhaynes)
Contributor

A decent solution would be to add a feature that allows us to sort a playlist or the full library by track run time. There are several available that cover the table in about 10 minutes.

rlawrence reacted
ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop