Clear all

App feature suggestions + bug

0 Posts
2 Users
5 Likes
(@tgattis)
Contributor
Topic starter  

Overall, the app is pretty solid (I'm using Android), but there a few minor tweaks that would be nice improvements.

1) The ability to set the pause interval between tracks on the playlist. I really like having it pause so I can admire the finished design, but I don't like having to open the app to hit Play for the next track every time. I'd prefer to set the pause interval to a couple of hours, which is enough time for me to catch most of the finished designs without having to pull out the app several times a day to get it started again.

2) Lower priority, but would be nice: the ability to set time windows for lights vs. no-lights (similar to Night Mode).  Bright sunlight during the day makes the lights kinda irrelevant, and I'd prefer them to be off (do they burn out after a certain number of hours?), but I do like it brightly lit at night.

3) Testing/bug fix: on a Pixel 3 with Display-Font Size setting set to Largest (us older folks don't have the best reading vision, lol), some screens cut off the bottom, especially key buttons during the set-up process, and the screen wouldn't scroll up.  Giving every screen the ability to scroll up would solve the problem.

Thanks for considering. Love the table!

marc66, namlegz and bryshome reacted
(@tgattis)
Contributor
Topic starter  

One more minor item: a track skip button on the playlist screen. Just like song skip.

ReplyQuote
(@bryshome)
Contributor

Also loving it!

nice to have: I would like to be able to upvote or downvote designs or perhaps a 5 star scale. Then when in the community, you could sort by highest rated. I see “Most Popular” which I assume is based on downloads, but that doesn’t account for a review after download.

ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop