skip to Main Content
Welcome to the Sisy...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] Welcome to the Sisyphus Community forum!

15 Posts
23 Users
3 Likes
56.5 K Views
(@bruce)
Admin
Topic starter  

Hi all,

I'd like to welcome you to our community forum - a place for asking questions and sharing knowledge and expertise on a wide range of topics - from getting Sisyphus connected to your local WiFi, to how can I create new tracks to share with others. Looking forward to growing this community of  Sisyphus enthusiasts with you!

Bruce Shapiro

Artist / CEO, Sisyphus Industries

(@unoseller)
Contributor

I just want to take a moment to thank you and applaud your team’s efforts. I just opened up our 3’ metal table about a week ago and my family loves it. It brings joy into our home and it was well worth the wait. About a year ago I wrote you a letter as there were some minor delays in the huge undertaking your team pulled off. As far as I can tell you took the proper balance of time and expedience to fulfill this massively successful Kickstarter campaign.  

Well done, and now I don’t want to refer my friends.... I want to buy these tables for my friends and give them to them (I wish I could afford to do so),  but I will enthusiastically refer them.

I think I would like to be the only one on the block to own this beautiful table, but that would be selfish, so I will gladly try to persuade my friends and family to buy one too. 

I am looking forward to see others on this forum and really excited to be able to program and share table designs with others. I have a few ideas but not the tech ability (yet) to program the table. I will go now to the forum and see if we can get a virtual team together to take the Sisyphus platform to a whole new, beautiful, and Zen level.

Steve in Ohio. 

3’ metal coffee table received April 2018

mgraf68 and rberteig reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bruce)
Admin
Topic starter  

Thanks for the kind words, Steve - they mean a lot to our whole team!

Bruce

ReplyQuote
(@ndhutchison)
Contributor

I'll also say welcome to the community.  Just popping in from the reddit forums (TheJugg1er over there).  Look forward to the community developing, and sharing the tracks I've been working on with the global Sisyphus owners in the near future.

ReplyQuote
(@bruce)
Admin
Topic starter  

Great to see you here also!!

ReplyQuote
(@davidpelton_business)
Contributor

We are psyched with ours. Y’all made a cool product.

ReplyQuote
(@bruce)
Admin
Topic starter  

Welcome - and thanks.

ReplyQuote
(@scott)
Contributor

New table owner here and super excited!

I wanted to say a heartfelt thank you for the wonderful product and the easy out of box experience with our table!  I am not the most tech savvy person and it was a simple process - especially after checking out the YouTube video of unboxing.  

One quick question -- how tech oriented does one need to be to add new designs to a table -- ones others created?  Also is this the best spot to learn about this or is there another community of users elsewhere?

Thank you again for a wonderful product and it has been getting nothing but rave reviews from our friends as we post some early photos!  Even our yellow Lab finds it most intriguing!  

Cheers to you all!

Darren reacted
ReplyQuote
(@bruce)
Admin
Topic starter  

Hi @scott -

Welcome to our community! We love to hear what people think of their Sisyphus, and to see shots of it in their home or workspace - thanks for sharing the wonderful pic!

As for accessing new tracks (created by our growing community) - start here:  https://sisyphus-industries.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360004786271-How-do-I-get-more-tracks-paths-

If you have questions, this is the place to ask. We have lots of people with skills and knowledge willing to chime in!

Bruce

ReplyQuote
(@garenwisner)
Contributor

When I visited our neighborhood friends in Cincinnati and saw their table over a year ago - I knew that I had to have one.  I signed up for the newsletter then and put it out of my mind.  Then to my pleasant surprise came a promotional email on Black Friday.  Sent that to my wife saying this was the perfect gift - and she took the hint!   How wonderful it arrived so early - Valentines Day 2019.  So easy to set up and configure and proudly displayed in my office - truly everyone who visits is in awe.  

I feel confident your business is swamped with the viral referral marketing that occurs when people like me see this work of amazing technology and art. But as a consultant my mind immediately gravitates to marketing ideas and/or suggestions (of which you probably get way to many).  

Selfishly, one thing that comes to mind is a screen saver app similar to the visual that repeats on your web site.  That way I get to see a virtual table everywhere I am at.

From a very satisfied customer,   Garen Wisner

ReplyQuote
(@maria)
Contributor

I have had my table for awhile now...and no one comes into my house without immediately walking to the mezmer-table!  I need to get into the designs contributed to add new stuff!  I have taken tons of photos -- and my brother, the real photographer wants to bring tripods, and many cameras to play with Bert the Ball.

oyes - my blood pressure medication was reduced too, table magic...

Maria D'Marco

KC

ReplyQuote
(@maria)
Contributor

another fav pic....forgive me, it's just too fun to capture these designs!

Maria D'Marco

KC

ReplyQuote
(@bruce)
Admin
Topic starter  

@maria - These are great - thanks for sharing!

ReplyQuote
(@redpillbtc)
Contributor

I recently purchased a Sisyphus table and have been totally blown away. Thank you Bruce for creating such an incredible machine and living work of art. Your designs are incredible I am interested to learn more about programming the table and learn more about the community of artists and users. Is this the primary social forum for the community? Or is there a Discord server or other places I should be looking? Anyone yet create a guide to learning how to program the table? I'm pretty much a noob when it comes to programming and a Mac user. Thanks in advance for any guidance. Peace y'all ! - DC 

ReplyQuote
(@bruce)
Admin
Topic starter  

@redpillbtc - Welcome to our Community! This is the right place to connect with Sisyphus users. We are a growing group of people with a wide range of skills and talents who spend time with Sisyphus, and want to share what we've learned, created, or wondered about.  Our subreddit pre-dates this forum, and is also a place you might want to check out. Take a look at some topic threads - you will find a wealth of info on many aspects of using Sisyphus, including how to create content  for it.

ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop