Community

[Solved] Welcome to the Sisyphus Community forum!  

RSS

(@bruce)
Admin
April 30, 2018 4:59 pm  

Hi all,

I'd like to welcome you to our community forum - a place for asking questions and sharing knowledge and expertise on a wide range of topics - from getting Sisyphus connected to your local WiFi, to how can I create new tracks to share with others. Looking forward to growing this community of  Sisyphus enthusiasts with you!

Bruce Shapiro

Artist / CEO, Sisyphus Industries

ReplyQuote
(@captsteve)
Contributor
May 1, 2018 9:51 am  

I just want to take a moment to thank you and applaud your team’s efforts. I just opened up our 3’ metal table about a week ago and my family loves it. It brings joy into our home and it was well worth the wait. About a year ago I wrote you a letter as there were some minor delays in the huge undertaking your team pulled off. As far as I can tell you took the proper balance of time and expedience to fulfill this massively successful Kickstarter campaign.  

Well done, and now I don’t want to refer my friends.... I want to buy these tables for my friends and give them to them (I wish I could afford to do so),  but I will enthusiastically refer them.

I think I would like to be the only one on the block to own this beautiful table, but that would be selfish, so I will gladly try to persuade my friends and family to buy one too. 

I am looking forward to see others on this forum and really excited to be able to program and share table designs with others. I have a few ideas but not the tech ability (yet) to program the table. I will go now to the forum and see if we can get a virtual team together to take the Sisyphus platform to a whole new, beautiful, and Zen level.

Steve in Ohio. 

3’ metal coffee table received April 2018

Mark and Ross liked
ReplyQuote
(@bruce)
Admin
May 3, 2018 1:56 pm  

Thanks for the kind words, Steve - they mean a lot to our whole team!

Bruce

ReplyQuote
(@thejuggler)
Contributor
May 8, 2018 1:07 pm  

I'll also say welcome to the community.  Just popping in from the reddit forums (TheJugg1er over there).  Look forward to the community developing, and sharing the tracks I've been working on with the global Sisyphus owners in the near future.

ReplyQuote
(@bruce)
Admin
May 8, 2018 3:08 pm  

Great to see you here also!!

ReplyQuote
(@davidpelton_business)
Contributor
May 14, 2018 10:43 pm  

We are psyched with ours. Y’all made a cool product.

ReplyQuote
(@bruce)
Admin
May 15, 2018 12:34 am  

Welcome - and thanks.

ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Working

Please Login or Register