Loading Sisyphus Beta Firmware and App
- Download TestFlight from your iPhone
- Please contact us using our support form to request a TestFlight invite. Include you first and last name and apple ID. You should receive the invite by the next business day.
- Download the beta app package and install from your phone (1.3.16)
- You may need to allow installation of apps from unidentified developers since the beta app is not in the Play store
- Some Android phones may refuse to install the package even after taking the above step. Currently I do not have a workaround for this, but if it is the case you may want to avoid loading the beta firmware as updates to the app and firmware are frequently made concurrently and sometimes dependently.
Download beta firmware images
1.2.0 release notes
- Firmware recovery – if firmware fails to boot it will revert to last known stable state
- Reset to factory settings fix – 1.2 reset to factory settings is broken
- Uploading thr file fix – thumbnail generation could cause crash. Process is now queued
Image micro SD
- Unzip firmware image
- You can image to the micro SD in your table or another 8GB or larger micro SD
- My prefered utility is imageUSB
- For whatever reason I’ve been unable to image using a macbook. It says the SD is too small for the image. If you have a larger micro SD handy this should not be an issue.
- The image is loaded with 1.0.9. When you update you’ll be on the most recent beta firmware
- Please update using beta app for a most appropriate use case
If you’d like to revert to a master image you can find them here
We’d be grateful to hear your feedback and experience
- Please post bugs reports and other feedback to my reddit post for Beta users