I plugged in my table and it’s not working!
After plugging the table in and waiting a minute are the lights on?
- It may take a few minutes before you see noticeable movement
- If the sand is too thick the ball may stop and start or not move at all
- Smooth/thin the sand so the ball is able to move more easily.
- Check to see if the ball is coupled to the magnet.
- Roll the ball with your finger and see if it wants to snap back or roll against your finger.
- If it’s not coupled to the magnet, place the ball in the center of the table. Unplug the table, wait 10 seconds and plug it in again.
- After the table restarts the magnet should return to the center position and pickup the ball within 1-2 minutes.
- If the ball is still not coupled to the magnet or coupled but not moving after plugged in for 5 minutes, read section 2.
2. No (or section 1 didn’t help)
- While the table is plugged in, take a look at the power supply (black box with cord connecting to the wall).
- There’s a small blue light that should be illuminated.
- If the blue light is blinking or not on, the power supply is defective. Stop here and contact us for a replacement.
UNPLUG table before taking the following steps.
- Check the barrel connector where power plugs into the table.
- Check the USB connections.
- Make sure the USB is plugged back in to the same port. Top right when looking at the end of the Raspberry Pi (green board). It will not work in any other port.
- After re-seating the connections, make sure the ball is coupled to the magnet or in the center of the table.
- Plug in the table and wait 2-5 minutes.
- If your table is still not operating correctly, please contact us using the form at the bottom of our support page. In your message please outline the steps you took and include any useful pictures or videos.