Clear all

options to become available soon?

5 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
(@j-m-ratkos)
Contributor
Topic starter  

while I'm eagerly awaiting the delivery of my 3' metal table early next year, I noticed a thread that mentioned that options like the metal table covers and parking garage that may become available.

is there a timeline for when these options might become available for purchase?

additionally, it would be great of sisyphus industries offered the mechanism used in their wooden tables as an upgrade option for the 3' metal tables to achieve the faster drawing πŸ™‚

(@bruce)
Admin

@Β Β j.m.ratkosΒ - In addition to the options you mention (bottom cover, 2-ball play), RGBW lighting is also coming. But I can't yet give a precise timeline yet, although I can tell you I have multiple tables running with these options now for evaluation in our prototyping lab. The hard part is fitting the options into our production line and support system. The last option - a servo-Sisbot for installation into 3' metal tables is possible, but not sure how many would be willing to pay the increased price for more speed (price would go up >$600).

j.m.ratkos reacted
ReplyQuote
(@j-m-ratkos)
Contributor
Topic starter  

@bruce

thank you for the speedy reply. one other quick question, other than the faster speed, is the servo-sisbot as quiet, or quieter than the ones in the metal tables?

ReplyQuote
(@dithermaster)
Contributor

As a tease, my winter break project: I have an RGBW addressable LED strip installed and working on my 2' metal Sisyphus table!

Here is a short video:Β  https://photos.app.goo.gl/fVMgXnNyFhDpPjwb6

It's really just a prototype but I've been talking to Bruce about contributing some dynamic animations and whatnot.

ReplyQuote
(@j-m-ratkos)
Contributor
Topic starter  

@dithermaster

very cool looking so far

This post was modified 5 years ago by j.m.ratkos

ReplyQuote
Share:

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide you with the products and services you request from us. Please see our privacy policy for more details.

Search
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop